Skip to content
1. Pay extra attention to your oral hygiene.
2. Brush your teeth thoroughly twice a day.
3. Choose your toothpaste and mouthwash carefully.
4. For healthy teeth, floss at least once a day.
5. Make your oral hygiene routine the last thing your family does before going to bed.
6. Limit foods and drinks that aren’t good for your teeth.
7. Find the right kind of toothbrush.
8. Replace your toothbrush often.
9. Quit smoking to improve your oral health.
10. Go the extra mile to keep existing cavities from getting worse.